Resizing Page Text
You can temporarily change the size of text on any web page using one of two methods:
1) Hold down the CTRL key and move the mouse wheel up and down
This works on all browser including, Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, Firefox and Chrome.
2) Use the following keyboard shortcuts.
The following keyboard shortcuts control text size:
- Press Ctrl + (plus key) to increase the text size.
- Press Ctrl - (minus key) to decrease the text size.
- Press Ctrl 0 (zero) to reset the text size to the web page's default size.
Listen to this website with BrowseAloud
Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, BrowseAloud will provide the reading support tools you require.
Click on the BrowseAloud Panel that appears at the bottom right of this website to launch the BrowseAloud Plus toolbar. This toolbar provides instant high quality speech at the touch of a button - no need to download anything.