Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Dale Brain Injury Services.
WHY VOLUNTEER FOR DALE BRAIN INJURY SERVICES?
Volunteers at Dale Brain Injury Services are:
- Valued and integral in assisting us to fulfill our Mission to support individuals with an acquired brain injury
- Provided orientation to be successful in their volunteer role
- Given opportunities to share their skills, learn about acquired brain injuries, the people we support and themselves
- Have opportunities to actively engage in a variety of areas, i.e. client engagement, special events, administrative, special projects etc.
- Dedicated and compassionate
- Complete Application & Volunteer Interview
- Provide References
- Complete Orientation
- Commit to a Minimum Availability
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi